The proposals of President Obama to limit what he calls "carbon pollution" are rejected by thousands of scientist who know better. Economists say that his proposed plans will cost $50 billion a year and destroy some 250 000 jobs while reducing future warming by an undetectable 0.18 degrees celsius by 2100.. The benefits of atmospheric carbon dioxide and modest warming greatly exceed the costs. Solar evidence indicates that warming has stopped and there is no evidence of a resumption of warming, rather there is much evidence of widespread global cooing(Niagara Falls has frozen over twice in the last twelve months). The reports of the devious alteration of temperature recording stations to give the impression of global warming by NOAA/NASA is well documented---fraud?
Scientists from the Nongovernmental International Panel on climate change (NIPCC)an international network of independent scientists with no financial stake in the debate will be on hand to answer questions.. Their new three volume report totals more than 2500 pages, citing more than 7000 peer reviewed studies.Published in both the US and in China. NIPCC scientists conclude:
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. It is a non toxic, non irritating and natural component of the atmosphere
- the human impact on climate is very modest, much less than the impact of natural cycles
- carbon dioxide has not and will not cause weather to become more extreme, polar ice and sea ice to melt, or sea level rise to accelerate. these are all false alarms.
- there is little or no risk of increasing food insecurity due to global warming or rising atmospheric carbon dioxide levels. Farmers are benefiting from from rising agricultural productivity around the world.
- the benefits of modest global warming exceed the likely costs.
note: Senator James Inhofe reports that the US Supreme Court has reprimanded the Environment Protection Agency in the US for ignoring the law and issued a stunning rebuke to the EPA`s efforts to regulate greenhouse gases under the Clean Air Act. the truth is that Obama`s efforts to use the EPA will destroy America. Such politicians who keep parroting that humans are the cause of climate change are lying.
Over 30 000 graduate scientists signed the Oregon petition stating that fossil fuel use will not harm the environment www.petitionproject.org