Saturday, 28 March 2015

Fundamental Facts of Climate Change.

                Indisputable Climate Facts: Terri Jackson Msc MPhil MInstP  (Terri Jackson holds a double masters and a honours bachelors in atmospheric physics.  Also was the founder of the energy and climate group at the Institute of Physics, London in 2005).

1)carbon dioxide cools the environment.  It is a gas essential for life.  More carbon dioxide is needed not less.  It is at its lowest level in history.  So low people and plants are in danger.                                                                  
2) the latest scientific paper reveals that only a maximum of less than 4 percent of the CO2 in the atmosphere comes from human use of fossil fuels.  the remaining over 96 percent comes from natural sources such as plant decomposition and ocean de-gassing. (D Bozhinoval et al Meteorology and Air Quality Group, Wageningen University Netherlands Institute for Marine and Atmospheric research Utrecht.  Pub in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 14, 7273-7290, 2014).

3)both global temperature and CO2 levels have been much higher than today for over 80 percent of the earth geological history of six billion years. In the Ordividian era, an ice age, CO2 levels were 20 times higher than today. (see previous post of graphic by Professor Scotese Professor of Geology University of Texas.)                                                                                    
4) the earth is entering a new ice age which may go on for 200 years(de Vries bicentennial cycle).  The sunspots on the surface of the sun have disappeared, a sure sign of an impending ice age. Similar to what happened in the 16th and 17th century with the Dalton minimum and the Maunder minimum which led to the Little Ice Age. The earth global temperature has remained level for at least eighteen years. (Supported by Mahatma Gandhi Centre for Astronomy and Space Technology and by the Space Physics Department at the Polkovo Observatory St Petersburg.). See also article in Canadian Financial Post by Lawrence Solomon: Global warming doomsayers take note: Earth`s 19th Little Ice Age has begun.(27 March 2015) .

Alarmist nonsense: exposed:

  •                                      those who still peddle the alarmist hoax that humans are the cause of climate change are liars and deceivers.  Leighton Stewart former economic secretary to President Reagan puts it clearly:  
  • why can`t alarmists produce a single of scientific evidence to support manmade global warming?
  • Of the last five interglacials ,going back 400 000 years why is our current interglacial the coolest of the five evgen though the earth`s CO2 levels is about 35percent higher?
  • Why was the Medieval Warm Period a thousand years ago warmer than today even though the CO2 level was 38 percent lower than today?
  • why did many of the earth`s glaciers in the Alps, Asia, New Zealand and Patagonia begin to retreat nearly half a century before the Industrial revolution and man`s CO2 emissions?
        the latest Pew opinion polls put climate change global warming last in the public`s list of concerns.  the latest poll of Swedish politicians reveals that six out of ten Swedish politicians no longer believe in the theory of man made climate change.  A recent US Senate report from the Environment committee reveals the names of over 1000 international scientists who dissent from the theory of man made cliamte change.  the Oregon petition signed by over 30 000 graduate American scientists states that the use of fossil fuels will NOT harm the environment www.petitionproject.(
Books: the Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science  Dr Timothy Ball Professor of Climatology University of Winnipeg for 30 years.
The greatest hoax. how the global warming conspiracy threatens your future.  US Senator James Inhofe  WND Books Washington USA.
Hiding the Decline  Andrew Montford Anglosphere Books
the Age of Global Warming.  A History Rupert Darwell  Quartet.
See also new book by Rupert Darwall: How renewable subsidies destroyed the UK electricity market.
Available from the Centre for Policy Studies 57 Tufton Street London SW1P 3QL   Price £10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment