Tuesday 1 February 2022

Newsom was possessed! US Navy pastor.

    

captain Drew dAuguste a christian in the US Navy chaplain corps was not speaking figuratively when he told Real Raw News the "white hat" partition of the US armed forces is waging war against satanic forces that have enveloped the syncretistic society in which we live today.  Captain d`Auguste was present at the execution at Gitmo of Gavin Newsom the governor of California for crimes of trafficking children and treason.He said he saw evil in the eyes of Newsom "he looked at me, my blood ran cold, his gaze froze my soul"

Newsom`s piercing stare had  momentarily weakened his spiritual resolve.,  he added. He said "I heard a voice,malvolent and wicked---it spoke to my mind. It told me `there is no God, there is only us`.  My heart was pounding, my arms were frozen with fear, until I called on the authority of Christ to still my heart and fill it with courage". With replenished strength he met Newsom`s penetrating gaze, then the door under Newsom`s feet opened and he went to his death..    He said Newsom was weak and malleable which left him open to possession.  "If it was up to me I would have cast out the demonic entity and tried to save him, but I have no authority over such matters"  Captain dAuguste said.  We are in a battle with the devil.

This is a battle between good and evil between God and Satan.  We must call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ regularly.  That is why it is wrong to say " we just go along with it".  God does not" just go along with it.".  We are facing a demonic attack on humanity some say through the jab, indeed an attack on God.  Others say it is andrenaome drinking problem.  Newsom said it was andrenaome that drove him to it.  Andrenome drinking happens not just in America but in other countries even nearer to home.You would be surprised. 

Albert Einstein once said "  the world will not be destroyed by evil men doing evil

                                              but by good men who see it but do nothing!".    What are you doing?.  The Lucerferian cabal must be defeated.  As well as prayer we must have action especially from the people of God.  Listen again to the Biblical analysis by the American christian pastor . To oppose tyrants is honoring to God.   (further info  www.realrawnews.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment